Bhimtal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Nainital district in the state of Uttarakhand, India, situated at an altitude of 1370 meters above sea level and is about 22 kilometers from Nainital. The major attraction in Bhimtal is the Bhimtal Lake, which has an island at its centre
Day 1-3: bhimtal
- • Ceremonial welcome & welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
- • Fruit Basket/Cookies in the room on arrival.
- • Tea/Coffee maker in the room.
- • 02 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- • 02 Buffet breakfasts and 02 buffet dinners.
- • Complimentary use of Gymnasium, Indoor Swimming Pool.
- • Movie at Mini theatre daily.
- • Nature walks to Nal Damyanti Taal.
- • Indoor & Outdoor games
- • Complimentary entry to Discotheque.
- • Family Games, Competitions.
- • Special discounted packages for Massage and Jacuzzi.
- • 02 Children below 5 yrs complimentary without extra bed.
- • All taxes
Hotel Included or SimilarCity:
Country Inn Bhimtal